How to Convert a Dynamics 365 Trial to a Paid Subscription
If you’re on a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online trial, you can convert your account to a paid subscription. Purchasing your subscription grants you unlimited access to the communication and collaboration tools you experienced during your trial.
Tip! Ready to convert to paid? Most companies can save money on Dynamics 365 and/or Office 365 licenses when enrolling in PowerObjects’ no-cost CSP program. Learn how much you could be saving here.
1. From the Admin Center, click Billing in the menu to the left.
2. Click on Purchase services.
3. Find your Dynamics 365 service and hover over the … menu then click Buy Now.
2. Fill out your address information.
3. Customize your order by choosing the number of licenses you’d like to order. Once you have the number of licenses you want click Place order.
Note: To drop a license from your account, you will need to open a service request ticket with Microsoft. Learn more about how to create a service request ticket.
Become a CRM Administrator
For a more formal introduction into becoming a CRM administrator, check out Dynamics 365 University’s CRM Boot Camp for Dynamics 365.