Businesses today are more mobile than ever.They need to access data from multiple locations and devices, as well as the flexibility to easily scale technology as the business grows. It’s not surprising that more and more organizations are making the switch to cloud-based technologies like Office 365. Combined with Microsoft Dynamics 365, it’s a powerful tool for business productivity.
Office 365 is designed to be flexible as business needs change. With it, you can:
- Use office products across multiple devices, including tablets, laptops, and phones.
- Automatically save documents to cloud storage such as SkyDrive or SharePoint, depending on your settings and configuration.
- Schedule and host meetings, send emails or instant messages, and make voice or video calls from your contact list.
- Take advantage of the Lync and Skype integrations.
One common question people often have is whether cloud technology is safe and secure. Both Office 365 and Dynamics CRM Online are protected with four-front security and spam filter with a 99.9% up-time guarantee. If it’s down any longer, Microsoft will send a reimbursement check for the time lost. Data is also stored on geo-redundant servers in case of natural disasters.
For more on working with Office 365, jump to the following sections:
- Logging into the admin center
- Office 365 community and resources
- Activating a Dynamics 365 account
- Managing your domain
- Naming Partner of Record
- Purchasing licenses
- Changing your Dynamics 365 URL
- Creating a service request ticket
- Changing your personal information
- Converting a trial to a paid subscription