Search and Navigation in Dynamics 365
This chapter will cover searching and navigating Microsoft Dynamics 365 for CRM so you can find the information you need. Click through to any of the following sections for detailed descriptions and step-by-step guides.
- Accessing CRM. Learn the different ways you can access CRM, including through a web browser, the Outlook client, and mobile clients.
- Navigating CRM. If you’re familiar with Microsoft products, you will already have a head start in understanding how CRM navigation works.
- Understanding CRM Records. Records are used to store data within CRM. Learn about core components of records and what they mean.
- Understanding Accounts & Contacts. Accounts and Contacts are two basic record types that help businesses management relationships with people and organizations.
- Working with Records. This section will cover how to create, open, sort, share, and assign records, as well as other ways to work with records.
- Searching CRM. Understand how different search functions work within CRM, such as filtering, quick search, advanced find, and more.
- Setting Personal Options. Taking the time to customize your personal options can greatly improve your user experience.
Beyond the Basics
If you want a more formal introduction to Dynamics 365, check out Dynamics 365 University’s CRM Boot Camp for Dynamics 365.