Data Management in Dynamics 365
Good data management is one of the critical success factors in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation. For that reason, maintaining relevant, up-to-date, clean data is critical. That’s where tools for data management in Microsoft Dynamics 365 come in. Microsoft has designed several ways for administrators and users to manipulate data to keep it clean, accurate and up-to date. These include:
- Importing Data into Dynamics 365
- The Dynamics 365 Import Wizard
- Working with the Add Contacts Wizard in Outlook
- Using Excel Reimport
- Keeping Data Clean in Dynamics 365
Learning more about these tools and applying best practices when using them will help you keep your CRM for Dynamics 365 system running smoothly.
- Dynamics CRM Data Import – How to Use a Unique Field to Create a Relationship with Another Entity (Blog)
- Creating Attributes via Import Wizard in Dynamics CRM (Blog)
- CRM Data Import – Setting Primary Contact Field Part I (Blog)
- CRM Data Import – Setting Primary Contact Field Part II (Blog)
- Importing Lookup Values with the Data Import Wizard (Blog)
Beyond the Basics
If you want a more formal introduction to Dynamics 365, check out Dynamics 365 University’s CRM Boot Camp for Dynamics 365.