You have the ability to change the URL that you use to access Microsoft Dynamics CRM within the Office 365 Admin Center.
- Select the Admin menu in the upper left hand corner and select CRM from the drop down list.
2. If you have multiple CRM instances, it will display all CRMs in the list. If you just have one, then only that CRM instance will be displayed. Select the instance that you wish to change and select Edit Settings.
3. When this form opens, you can edit the following:
- Friendly name. This will default to your organization name, but you do have the ability to change this name. The Friendly name appears in the upper right hand corner next to the username in CRM.
- URL name. Allows you to specify a new URL. Note: The user will be allowed to use the old URL for 24 hours. After that time period, all bookmarks or Outlook integration that specify the specific URL will no longer work.
- Purpose. Allows you to define what this CRM Instance is being used for.
- Instance Security Group. Allows you to specify what user(s) would be added to your CRM. You do need to create an Office 365 security group prior to selecting this option.
4. Once you have updated your settings, click save.