Microsoft Dynamics CRM teams are a collection of users who can belong to the same or different business units. Creation of a team facilitates easy sharing and also the ease of applying shared security roles to a group versus individuals. Standard teams are sales teams, regional teams, etc. A user can belong to multiple teams? A user belonging to a team has all the privileges that the team is entitled to except if the user has been restricted from some of them.
Creating Microsoft Dynamic CRM Teams
- In the left navigation pane, click on Settings. In the System section click on Administration and then Team.
- Click on New in the Ribbon.
- Enter Team Name and Administrator – the required fields. Select the business unit from the lookup. Save.
- To add Users to the Team, click on Members
- Add Members in Ribbon
- Add the Users who should belong to the team and click OK
- To add Security Roles, click on Security Roles
- Manage Roles
- Select the Roles and click OK
- To add Field Security Profiles, click on Field Security Profiles
- Click Add
- Select profiles and click OK