Workflows are a powerful tool within Microsoft Dynamics CRM. In fact, we have a whole chapter dedicated to processes such as workflows and understanding how they can make your CRM system hum.
One of the most common ways to use workflows is to enhance marketing capabilities. For instance, you can set up a workflow to automatically email a customer if they fill out a form on your website or fill out a survey.
We’ve got many great blogs on the topic of using Microsoft Dynamics CRM workflows for marketing. Here are just a few:
- Sending Emails via On-demand Workflows in Dynamics CRM
- Tips for Making Telemarketing in CRM 2011 Easier
- Web to Lead Form and Email Communication within Dynamics CRM
- Adding to Marketing Lists with a Workflow in Dynamics CRM
- Update a Record Based on a Survey Response in CRM 2011